Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kama

I should never say I am truly alone, I have my absolute best friend by my side 24/7. Kama has been with me for 6 years and wherever I am she is. When I used to work in insurance I used to work from home a lot, but also went out to claims.

Unannounced to them (Farmers Insurance or my insureds), I always took her with me. Whether I was going to a claim in Roseville or Lake Tahoe she was by my side. If it is a cool day, I take her EVERYWHERE with us. She was/is my co-pilot for life. She has always been by my side day and night. I have always been an animal lover through and through and she is the most comforting being in existence.

She knows something is wrong, but yet she does not have to find the right words or any words for that matter. All she has to do is come curl up next to me or look my way. Every moment with her is the most perfect moment!

As my dad has always told me- dog spelled backwards is GOD. That is not a coincidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment