Thursday, January 28, 2010

And the Winner is…..



Janice Janice Janice Janice
No one actually guessed the name of the blog, but Janice was the closest with her guess being a Beatles song.


Congratulations…..you have won a one-pound box of See’s candy!!

Janice, please send your address to jen@serendipityscraps.net and I will have your certificate in the mail tomorrow!

Although there are no other prizes, I wanted to mention a few runner up winners:

Trina for most guesses in one single game.

Anonymous for funniest answer of the day..."Buck Me."

Thank you all for playing. This was the perfect distraction to keep my mind slightly occupied from todays events.

I had a great time and, as always, appreciate every single one of you who take the time to read our blog!
Thank you also for the well wishes for our family today. We are off to the hospital....

4 comments:

  1. Hmm...

    We still don't know the name?

    Fitting Beatle's song titles:

    A Day in the Life
    Ain't She Sweet
    All You Need is Love
    Every Little Thing
    Fixing a Hole
    From me to You
    Getting Better
    Hello Little Girl
    Here Comes the Sun
    How Do You Do It
    I Forget to Remember to Forget
    I'll Follow the Sun
    In My Life
    Let It Be
    Looking Glass
    That's All Right (Mama)
    The Inner Light
    Things We Said Today
    To Know Her is to Love Her
    Watching Rainbows
    With a Little Help from My Friends


    I'm so curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jillian sweetheart......you crack me up!! I am naming my blog "The Long and Winding Road" with the quote we talked about below!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I got the runner up I'll out myself for the credit. I'm Samantha, an Oregon Guatemama who is in awe of your spirit, Jen. You inspire ME to be a better mom. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I like the name of your blog!
    Very cool. And fitting.

    And congrats to Janice for winning my box of candy.

    Okay, so when's the next contest going to be announced? LOL

    ReplyDelete