Friday, January 22, 2010

Revitalize

A face-lift is in order!

An over haul, if you will.

A completely new look, but with the same old feel.

Help..... is what it so desperately needs.

My blog design is so sad and sorry, but it sure has served me well. It all started out of desperation and nothing has been touched or tweaked since. I haven't even had the time to figure out the simplest of things. I have decided to make time!

My blog is my friend....my confidant......my therapist......the keeper of all of my deepest and even darkest secrets. Do you remember when Judy Jetson used to lay on her bed and talk to her digital diary? In a roundabout way, that is what this blog is to me!

My blog is a timestamp of our lives from that moment forward.

My blog is where I come to gain some much-needed momentum from all of you.

A whole new design is underway. What's it going to be called? What is it going to look like? When is it going to be done?

That's a secret....one that I actually am going to keep....even from my blog ;-)

Can you tell how insanely excited I am!?? (This could possibly be what happens to a girl who never leaves the house and barely has a social life anymore.) No, I disagree with myself; I would be just as excited about it if I were out and about and all over the place!

I hope I love it.

I hope you love it too :o)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I can't wait!!! I am a limited person in the blog world. I just use the templates that blogspot offer. If your blog looks anything like your scrapbook pages at Avi's homecoming party, it will be amazing!! I hope you have butterflies somewhere in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I got my template through this site. Most of the templates are free and they're easy to work with.

    http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/

    ReplyDelete